Ahara Namma Hakku has brought a report titled ‘ Criminalizing Livelihoods, Legalising Vigilantism‘ which brings out the Adverse Impact of the Karnataka Prevention of Slaughter and Preservation of Cattle Act, 2020. The report can be downloaded here. You can also read the Summary of the Report in English and Kannada.
- The Frontline, ‘Karnataka cattle slaughter ban: An Act of bias‘, Dec 03, 2021.
- Deccan Herald, ‘Anti-slaughter Act detrimental to all stakeholders: Report‘, Nov 17, 2021.
- Naanugauri.com, ‘ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಜಾನುವಾರು ಹತ್ಯೆ ಪ್ರತಿಬಂಧಕ ಕಾಯಿದೆ ಜಾರಿಯಿಂದ ಜನರ ಜೀವನೋಪಾಯಕ್ಕೆ ಧಕ್ಕೆ, ಗೂಂಡಾಗಿರಿ ಹೆಚ್ಚಳ: ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ವರದಿ‘, Nov 16, 2021.
- The Cognate, ‘Karnataka Act Banning Cattle Slaughter Intended To Break Muslims Economically, Says Report‘, Nov 18, 2021.
- The Federal, ‘Cattle slaughter ban has brought entire trade to its knees: Report‘, Nov 19, 2021.